We'll drive you!
Weekly Shopping Trips into Wonthaggi
Tuesdays and Fridays
Book a seat on the Community Bus offering door-to-door pick up service to: The Gurdies, Pioneer Bay, Grantville, Tenby Point, Corinella, Coronet Bay, Bass, Kilcunda, Dalyston & Archie's Creek. Live in another town? Call anyway - arrangements are possible.
- Getting to a V/Line bus stop can be difficult in our area
- You might live out of the way and have limited means of transport
- Getting to the Dr's appointments can be difficult if you're not driving
- You still need to be able to get into town to buy food and groceries
- You might just like to get out of the house for a day a week to socialise
Take advantage of our door-to-door pick up and drop off shopping bus service. The driver picks up shoppers from the comfort of their own home. You travel on a modern air-conditioned/heated 12-seater bus. Regulars and/or casual shoppers all welcome. Advance bookings can be made or simply call the day prior to enquire about pricing and to book. This service operates every Tuesday & Friday year-round (except public holidays). Drivers are flexible they take passengers where they need to go in Wonthaggi, just let the driver know your drop off point. The bus parks out the front of Safeway, Billson Street, Wonthaggi. Time in Wonthaggi: 3 hours (10:30am - 1:30pm)
Shoppers have plenty of time to:
- buy their groceries, attend appointments, have a coffee with a friend or shop about the town; before returning back to the bus by 1:30pm for departure.
Book your seat or enquire today by calling 5678 2277.
A community service brought to you by the Bass Valley Community Centre, Bass School Rd. Bass